- 1 lb orange roughy or 1 lb white fleshed fish filets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- Beat egg in small shallow bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in second shallow bowl.
- Dip fish into egg and then into crumb mixture, coating completely.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet tucking tail under if needed.
- Bake at 450 degrees F oven for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.