My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- 2Beat egg in small shallow bowl.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in second shallow bowl.
- 4Dip fish into egg and then into crumb mixture, coating completely.
- 5Place on foil-lined baking sheet tucking tail under if needed.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees F oven for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Orange Roughy
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 253.1 mg
- Sodium 489.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: