Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Knorr website. Flavorful, moist and delicious. Dec. 2007 NOTE: I could not find the Knorr soup mix, so I had to use Lipton Onion Soup Mix which was a bit salty and overpowering. If you use Lipton, I recommend using just a half a package of the soup mix.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix and bread crumbs; set aside.
- Brush chicken on all sides with mayonnaise.
- Add chicken, one piece at a time, to plastic bag/bowl.
- Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken is evenly coated.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken and bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
It was pretty good. The onion was a bit strong so one piece was just perfect.