- 4 white fish fillets, 1 lb
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon low-fat margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400F.
- Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking pan with vegetable spray.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- In small bowl, beat egg white with a little water.
- Dip fish in egg white, then roll in crumbs.
- Arrange fish in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper and parsley, then drizzle margarine over all.
- Bake uncovered 20 min or until fish flakes easily.