Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this but the recipe looks nice and healthy.
- 3 ounces fish fillets, of choice
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Rinse and pat dry fish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add milk. In a another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Dip fish into milk, then dredge fish into breadcrumb mixture, coat fish evenly.
- Arrange fish on a baking sheet or shallow pan. Discard any extra milk and breadcrumb mixture. Bake about 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.