1/1 Photo of Crispy Baked Eggplant (Aubergine)
I love eggplant! This is a delicious way to prepare it. Very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Slice eggplant very thin, no more than 1/4".
- 3Salt slices lightly and let them stand about 10 minutes.
- 4Then pat dry with paper towels.
- 5Beat the egg with milk in one bowl, combine wheat germ and herbs in another.
- 6Dip the eggplant slices in liquid, then dredge in wheat germ.
- 7Bake on oiled tray for 20-30 minutes until eggplant is crisp on outside.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Eggplant (Aubergine)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g