Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made these for my family & everyone enjoyed them.
- 12 chicken wings
- 2.46 ml cayenne powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml butter
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 14.79-29.58 ml ketchup
- 22.18 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- Fill a pot half way with water then add the salt & cayenne. Bring to a boil then add the wings. Boil for 15 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds or until the butter is melted. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the wings in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour half the sauce over the wings then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the wings over then pour over the rest of the sauce, continue to bake for 10-15 minutes.
Scaled back for 9 wings and they were delicious, and cooked as specified baking in a 175C fan forced oven but next time instead of drizzling/spooning the sauce over the wings I will dip them into the sauce and after the first 15 minutes of cooking spoon the rest over them. Thank you Nasseh for a great recipe and weekend cooker for the recommendation, made for I Recommend tag game.
Great flavor! I was a little worried about the soy sauce since that flavor can be overpowering sometimes, but it worked perfectly in this recipe. We enjoyed these wings a lot. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing!!! Very easy,tasty, and quick recipe. Made no changes and will be using again. :-)