Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted some crispy chicken for a salad I was making but without the fat and grease of frying it. I looked at a bunch of recipes but none of them had anything that I had readily available at home. So I improvised and it worked! The recipe is designed for 2 salads but if you need more just double it.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In a bowl combine milk, butter, 1 teaspoons garlic salt, 1 teaspoons chili powder and 1 teaspoons onion powder and whisk together.
- Cut up chicken breast into bit sized pieces and place in milk mixture.
- In a plastic bag combine the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Add chicken pieces to bag and shake. Make sure chicken is well coated.
- Spray a baking sheet liberally with non-stick spray and spread your chicken out on it.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes and turn the pieces. Continue to bake until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Add to whatever it is you made.