1/1 Photo of Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts
This is a variation I use on fried chicken. I like the cornmeal and potato flakes becuase they get so crispy. Kids love this if you cut the chicken and make chicken fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg and cream together.
- 2In another bowl stir together the dry ingredients.
- 3Dip chicken into egg and then coat in dry ingredients.
- 4Bake at 400 for 35 to 45 minutes, turning chicken after each 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: