Recipe by Tina Klein
Top Review by Amber of AZ
Yummy and easy to prepare. I love the flavor of the cornflake coating and it really does form a crust. If you do not crush up your flakes it will still work out ok. I was able to utilize my new Penzy's Rosemary and celery flakes for extra flavoring. Delicious and I love that the points are already calculated for me.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 -3 lbs skinless chicken, cut into serving pieces,all visible fat removed
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil and lightly spray foil with vegetable oil.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Set aside.
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl.
- Combine Corn Flake crumbs, rosemary and pepper in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces first into milk and then into crumb mixture.
- Allow to stand briefly so coating will adhere.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan so pieces do not touch.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Crumbs will form a crisp skin.