Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I thought this recipe was very simple and easy to make. My family really liked this chicken but, I thought the flavor was a bit bland for me so next time I double the seasonings. found this recipe on Changing Diabetes-Us.
- 473.18 ml crispy rice cereal
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6oz each breasts 24 oz total)
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 236.59 ml long grain brown rice, cooked
- according to directions without salt or fat
- Preheat oven to 350°F Crush crispy rice cereal in a bowl and add garlic.
- powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Whisk egg and water in a shallow bowl and coat chicken breast with egg.
- mixture then coat chicken in crushed cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until done.