Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and kid friendly.
Make and share this Crispy Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) box butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Blend soup and sour cream.
- Add chicken.
- Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Spread cracker crumbs evenly over top.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with biscuits or mashed potatoes.
Personally, I found this dry. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.