Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a healthier "fried" chicken .serve with baked chips
Make and share this Crispy Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Put chicken in a large bowl, add lemon juice,soysauce and of salt and rub it all over the chicken pieces. Cover and marinate for at least 1-2 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, red chilli powder,garlic powder and pepper in another shallow bowl.
- roll chicken in bread crumbs and Arrange chicken in baking dish pieces do not touch.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Crumbs will form a crisp skin.