- 500 g skinless chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a large bowl, add lemon juice,soysauce and of salt and rub it all over the chicken pieces. Cover and marinate for at least 1-2 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, red chilli powder,garlic powder and pepper in another shallow bowl.
- roll chicken in bread crumbs and Arrange chicken in baking dish pieces do not touch.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Crumbs will form a crisp skin.