Recipe by mumoftwo
A yummy Recipe from the Canadian Diabetes Assoc. The recipe originally called for thighs and drumsticks, but I don't like dark meat, so I used boneless, skinless chicken breast instead. The coating is just a bit tangy. It's delicious!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts total, 4 ounces each)
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, grated
- 118.29 ml dried breadcrumbs (or crushed crackers)
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven at 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, mustard and ginger root.
- In a second bowl, mix breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip the chicken in the yogurt mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture. Warning, this part is a bit messy --
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam, or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, till cooked through and golden brown.
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 protein.