1/2 Photos of Crispy Baked Chicken
A yummy Recipe from the Canadian Diabetes Assoc. The recipe originally called for thighs and drumsticks, but I don't like dark meat, so I used boneless, skinless chicken breast instead. The coating is just a bit tangy. It's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven at 350°F.
- 2In a bowl, mix yogurt, mustard and ginger root.
- 3In a second bowl, mix breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- 4Dip the chicken in the yogurt mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture. Warning, this part is a bit messy --
- 5Place on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam, or lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes, till cooked through and golden brown.
- 7Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 protein.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 27.9 g