A yummy Recipe from the Canadian Diabetes Assoc. The recipe originally called for thighs and drumsticks, but I don't like dark meat, so I used boneless, skinless chicken breast instead. The coating is just a bit tangy. It's delicious!
- Oven at 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, mustard and ginger root.
- In a second bowl, mix breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip the chicken in the yogurt mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture. Warning, this part is a bit messy --
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam, or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, till cooked through and golden brown.
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 protein.