Recipe by Bec
Crumbs form a crispy coating- This also makes turkey moist and delicious! From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN. Makes 6, 8 ounce servings.
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) frying chickens, cut up
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove visible skin and fat from chicken; rinse and dry thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, mix together crumbs and spices.
- Dip chicken in milk, then in seasoned cornflake crumbs.
- Let stand briefly so that coating will adhere to chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 9x13 inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan; pieces should not touch.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve hot with ketchup, barbeque sauce, or any dip of your choice.