1/1 Photo of Crispy Baked Barbecue Chicken
This is a nice way of preparing chicken that is not too much trouble and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, celery seed and cayenne.
- 2Season each chicken piece with salt and pepper.
- 3Roll in the melted butter, then into the crumb mixture to coat.
- 4Arrange skin side up in a shallow baking pan, making sure that pieces don't touch.
- 5Sprinkle with any remaining crumbs and bake at 375*F for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.1
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 162.2 mg
- Sodium 257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.6 g