This is a nice way of preparing chicken that is not too much trouble and very tasty.
Make and share this Crispy Baked Barbecue Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine bread crumbs, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, celery seed and cayenne.
- Season each chicken piece with salt and pepper.
- Roll in the melted butter, then into the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange skin side up in a shallow baking pan, making sure that pieces don't touch.
- Sprinkle with any remaining crumbs and bake at 375*F for 50 minutes.