- 1 1⁄2 cups post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, with almonds, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 small ripe bananas, cut crosswise in half
- 1⁄4 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- Mix crushed cereal and the cinnamon on large plate.
- Pour honey onto second plate.
- ROLL each banana piece in honey, then in cereal mixture until evenly coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minute or until bananas are soft. Place two banana halves in each serving dish. Top evenly with the whipped topping.
- Jazz It Up - Mix 1/4 cup shredded coconut with the crushed cereal and cinnamon before using as directed.