Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Kraft Kitchens recipe
- 1 1⁄2 cups post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, with almonds, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 small ripe bananas, cut crosswise in half
- 1⁄4 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- Mix crushed cereal and the cinnamon on large plate.
- Pour honey onto second plate.
- ROLL each banana piece in honey, then in cereal mixture until evenly coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minute or until bananas are soft. Place two banana halves in each serving dish. Top evenly with the whipped topping.
- Jazz It Up - Mix 1/4 cup shredded coconut with the crushed cereal and cinnamon before using as directed.
This was a very delicious breakfast. Even my picky eater liked it! I served it on top of some vanilla yogurt and topped with a small amount of whipped cream. Definately a keeper! Thank you for posting!
I was just about to post this here! We made this last night with a different cereal with flakes and granola bits in it, forgot the cinnamon and served with icecream. Made them in the toaster oven and they were done in about 10 minutes. We loved them, and thought they tasted much fancier than cereal smooshed onto a bannana :) I think having the bannanas very ripe (starting to have brown spots) was a key. We'll remember the cinnamon next time, but it didn't suffer without it.