Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick and impressive way to serve potatoes as a side dish or as a quick meal for 1 topped with a fried egg and some tomato ketchup!
- Boil the potatoes for 10 mins then drain.
- Scrape off the skins and grate coarsely.
- Fry the chopped bacon for 5 minutes Add the butter.
- Stir in the grated potato and season with salt and pepper.
- Press the mix down and cook for 10 minutes
- Finish under the broiler for the last 5 mins to crisp up the top of the rosti. Serve in wedges as a side dish or whole as above for a quick meal for one.