This is a quick and impressive way to serve potatoes as a side dish or as a quick meal for 1 topped with a fried egg and some tomato ketchup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes for 10 mins then drain.
- 2Scrape off the skins and grate coarsely.
- 3Fry the chopped bacon for 5 minutes Add the butter.
- 4Stir in the grated potato and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Press the mix down and cook for 10 minutes
- 6Finish under the broiler for the last 5 mins to crisp up the top of the rosti. Serve in wedges as a side dish or whole as above for a quick meal for one.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Bacon Rosti
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 494.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g