Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The peanuts and bacon add extra flavour to this cole slaw.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Mix dressing and sugar in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
I'm not a big coleslaw maker, but this was really quick and easy to make. I cut the cabbage in half but made the specified amount of dressing because we like creamier coleslaw. I used green and purple cabbage and added some carrots to give it color. When I mixed the dressing, it was a tad mayonnaisey, so I added a splash of sesame oil and a capful of white vinegar. I only had 2 bacon strips and I used chopped roasted peanuts. This was very good and tasted even better the next day! DH really liked it as did I! Thanks Fluffy!