Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great substitute for potato chips - always impressive at a party
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 slices.
- toss with olive oil.
- in another bowl, combine cheese, breadcrumbs and salt.
- pat each slice on both sides to coat with mixture.
- bake until golden brown - 10 min.
It's very important not to throw in more olive oil or else these end up soggy. If you follow the recipe though - this is very very yummy.