Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Crispy Creamy Savory Mashed Potatoes
Make and share this Crispy and Creamy Garlic and Leek Mashed Potatoes #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop one small leek or half of one large one.
- Finely chop 2 garlic cloves.
- In a small pan saute garlic and leeks with 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When Leeks are tender and garlic is light golden brown remove pan from heat.
- Stir Garlic and Leek mixture into Mashed Potatoes along with 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Place mixture in a baking dish sprinkle with Panko and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.