Recipe by ~Paula~
A yummy treat to satisfy any sweet/salty cravings!
Top Review by Dachshund Lover
Really good!!!! But, be sure and remove the snack mix from the pan as soon as you take it out of the oven, otherwise you encounter the problem I had... the snack mix was cemented to both cookie sheets. That was pretty frustrating but the snack mix still tasted wonderful.
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light Karo syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar, syrup, butter, and vanilla to a boil.
- Grease a cookie sheet (or 2 may be needed).
- Spread cereal, nuts, and pretzels evenly over cookie sheets.
- Pour syrup mixture over the top.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Shake mixture to break apart.