- 2 (12 ounce) boxes Crispix cereal
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 -2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup white Karo
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Crispex in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in sauce pan, then add brown sugar and Karo syrup.
- Cook until boiling, stirring constantly when it comes to a boil.
- Continue stirring 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour over Crispex.
- Place on two cookie sheets and bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.