Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled, thin sliced
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, finely sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 cup cider
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Add carrots to boiling water.heat until tender crisp.and drain.
- Combine carrots, green pepper, celery, scallions and celery seed in a shallow dish.
- Set aside.
- heat remaining ingredients in a small pan until sugar is dissolved.pour over vegetables.cover and refrigerate overnight.