Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make ahead and freeze these appetizers
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup beef consomme
- 1 minced small onion
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (fat free is ok)
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Thoroughly combien all ingredients (by hand in a bowl or in a food processor).
- Shape into small 3/4 inch balls.
- Roll in crushed corn flake crumbs.
- Place in one layer on a lightly sprayed shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cool, wrap and freeze.
- Reheat in a 375 oven for 15 minutes or serve at room temperature.
i really did not find it to be that good,i had 4 people over they all said the same thing