Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'A Southerly Course' by Martha Hall Foose.
Make and share this Crisp Tender Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Soak the potato slices in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain, rinse, and pat dry.
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Alternately layer the potatoes and onions, seasoning with salt and pepper between layers.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil over the top.
- Pour in the broth and milk.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 50 minutes or until the potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork and the top is brown and crisp.