Prep 10 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Super easy and they taste sooo good! I love this recipe because it only takes 10 minutes + chilling time to make. I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine and now I keep it on hand in my recipe box!
- 1 (32 ounce) jarwhole kosher dill pickles, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- Cut pickles into 1/2 inch slices and return to the jar.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and shake until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 week, shaking occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.