1/2 Photos of Crisp Sugar Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gradually add sugar to shortening, creaming until fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 3Add cream and flavorings.
- 4Combine flour, soda, and salt.
- 5Add to creamed mixture, mix well.
- 7Roll out small amounts at a time, very thin, on lightly floured board.
- 8Cut with various shaped cookie cutters.
- 9Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Sprinkle with additional granulated or colored sugar.
- 11Bake in 400 degree oven 6 to 9 minutes, until golden.
- 12Makes 6 dozen medium-sized cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1036 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g