Recipe by YummySmellsca
The sweet crunch of jicama and carrot and the chewiness of raisins make a perfect tangy slaw to top a mashed bean-filled wrap. This is a refreshing lunch for two on the back deck!
- 1 1⁄2 cups jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large gluten free brown rice tortillas, such as Food For Life, warmed until pliable
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the jicama, carrot, seeds, and raisins together. Squeeze half the lemon juice overtop and drizzle with the oil.
- Mash the chickpeas with the cumin, garlic powder, cayenne, pepper and salt.
- Divide chickpea mixture between the two tortillas and top with even amounts of slaw.
- Roll up and enjoy!