Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious, refreshing, and light salad comes from 'Ultimate Recipes- Low Fat.'
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 6 green onions, trimmed of most of the green and halved
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut into slivers
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 stalk celery, cut into sticks
- 4 radishes, quartered (or cut into rosettes, if you're really ambitious!)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces arugula
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt or 2⁄3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all of the vegetables (except mint) together in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pounr the dressing over the salad, and toss to coat. Sprinkle mint over salad and serve.