1/5 Photos of Crisp Sage and Parmesan Pork
A really quick,easy and tasty mid week supper solution that can be on the table in 30 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay the pork steaks between two sheets of cling film and bash them with a rolling pin until approximately 1 cm thick.
- 2Whiz the bread in a food processor to make bread crumbs.
- 3Add the sage leaves; pulse a few times to roughly chop the leaves.
- 4Mix in the grated parmesan.
- 5Pour onto a large plate; season with black pepper.
- 6One by one, dip the steaks into the beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip off.
- 7Press steaks into the bread crumb mixture on both sides.
- 8Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- 9Fry the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Sage and Parmesan Pork
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork loin steaks