A really quick,easy and tasty mid week supper solution that can be on the table in 30 minutes!
Make and share this Crisp Sage and Parmesan Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Lay the pork steaks between two sheets of cling film and bash them with a rolling pin until approximately 1 cm thick.
- Whiz the bread in a food processor to make bread crumbs.
- Add the sage leaves; pulse a few times to roughly chop the leaves.
- Mix in the grated parmesan.
- Pour onto a large plate; season with black pepper.
- One by one, dip the steaks into the beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Press steaks into the bread crumb mixture on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- Fry the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.