Recipe by Noo
A really quick,easy and tasty mid week supper solution that can be on the table in 30 minutes!
Top Review by ForeverMama
Followed the recipe as written except that I used a combination of panko and Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Also used the fresh sage which is a top player in this dish. Used olive oil for the fry and sprinkled some coarse sea salt over the top. The end result is that it came out fabulous. Thank you Noo for a keeper. Made it for PRMR.
- 4 (6 ounce) pork loin steaks, trimmed
- 2 slices white bread
- handful sage leaf
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated
- black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the pork steaks between two sheets of cling film and bash them with a rolling pin until approximately 1 cm thick.
- Whiz the bread in a food processor to make bread crumbs.
- Add the sage leaves; pulse a few times to roughly chop the leaves.
- Mix in the grated parmesan.
- Pour onto a large plate; season with black pepper.
- One by one, dip the steaks into the beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Press steaks into the bread crumb mixture on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- Fry the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.