Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy, garlicky bread from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Crisp Rosemary-Parmesan Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 baguette
- Blend butter and rosemary in processor.
- Gradually add oil and process until incorporated.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate; bring to room temperature before continuing.)
- Mix in garlic.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise, then crosswise (4 pieces total).
- Score each piece diagonally 3/4-inch deep at 1 1/2-inch intervals.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat oven to 400°F
- Spread cheese mixture over cut sides of bread.
- If grilling, wrap each piece of bread loosely in foil.
- Grill in foil until bread is crusty and golden, about 8 minutes.
- If baking, place bread cut side up on baking sheet.
- Bake until bread is crisp and golden around edges, about 10 minutes.
- Serve bread warm.
Delicious. A special departure from plain garlic bread. I only had half the amount of parm so I substituted with half mozzarella. Still delicious! thanks
Loved this.. I did halve the recipe for 2 of us for lunch today using 2 cloves, but the end result was satisfying. Served with some fettuccine alfredo. Made for 1-2-3 hits
Yummo, my rosemary is growing rampant in the garden so it's nice to find yet another way of including it on the menu...thanks for posting!