Recipe by westivan
A little more work than plain roasted spuds, but worth the effort for a special meal. From Super Food Ideas December 2006.
- 2 kg chat potatoes
- 200 g prosciutto, halved lengthways (20 slices)
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, cut into 4cm sprigs
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil gently, partially covered, until a skewer inserted into potatoes come out easily (about 10 minutes). Drain.
- Preheat oven to 220C (430F). Wrap each potato in a slice of prosciutto and secure with a rosemary sprig.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast 30-35 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve.