Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large Dutch oven, cook beans and carrots in enough water to cover for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes; drain and rinse in cold water; cool; transfer to a bowl.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes; add to vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.