Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Five & Ten, Athens, GA
Make and share this Crisp Panko-Dusted Catfish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Season the catfish with salt and pepper and press each fillet into the breadcrumbs; flip and repeat.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet, large enough to fit all the fish, over high heat.
- Add the oil.
- When the oil begins to smoke, add the fish and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Place the skillet in the oven and finish cooking for 5 minutes.