- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups italian croutons, crushed
- 1 lb white fish fillet, cut into 4 pieces (I used tillapia)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip fish into milk.
- Coat with flour and then dip into milk again.
- Coat with crushed croutons.
- Place fish on baking sheet.
- Spray fish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish is done.
- Serve with tartar sauce.