Recipe by :)Shirl(:
From a box of recipes acquired at a garage sale. Have not tried yet, posting here for you to enjoy. :)shirley(:
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I've made these potatoes several times since I first tried them in 2007.And they are just as good as they were then. : ) And since my photography skills have gotten better since then, I thought that I would do the recipe justice by posting a better photo. Thank you again for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "<br/>Original Review:Dec.30th.,2007All I can say is that these are just so good:)Since there was just myself and SO,I cut this recipe in half and it worked just fine.This will be made again.Thanks for posting,and "Keep Smiling:)"
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix, packet
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into quarters
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In shallow baking or roasting pan, thoroughly blend all ingredients except potatoes.
- Add potatoes and turn to coat thoroughly.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.