1/1 Photo of Crisp Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Dollie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar.
- 2Add the egg, milk and extracts. Combine the flour, salt, leon rind, and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 3Shape into 1-in. balls or drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 6Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Lemon Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g