Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Crisp Lasagna Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare one 16 ounce package lasagna noodles as package directs.
- Drain well and blot excess moisture with paper towels.
- Cut each lasagna crosswise into about six 2-inch pieces.
- In electric skillet, heat about 1-inch oil to 370 degrees.
- Fry cooked lasagna until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Sprinkle fried lasagna lightly with salt and your favorite topping (e.g., paprika, bacon bits and Parmesan cheese) or use a flavored salt (e.g., seasoned salt, celery salt or garlic salt).