Recipe by MizzNezz
A most wonderful salad, with tender, juicy, steak. I really like the dressing on this. Another one from my doctor friend. Easy steps.
Top Review by ceashel
This turned out delicious. I ended up thinly slicing the steak instead of cubing it since the one I used wasn't as tender as I would have liked. The dressing was wonderful. So simple, but it really made the salad.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash cumin
- assorted greens
- tomatoes, chopped
- cucumber, sliced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces top sirloin steaks
- plain Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avacoda with lime juice and green onion.
- Combine garlic, salt, and olive oil.
- Rub on steak.
- Mix veg.
- oil, vinegar, oregano and cumin in small bowl.
- Broil steak to desired doneness.
- Let rest on cutting board 5 minutes.
- Cut into small cubes.
- On dinner plates, layer greens, tomato,cucumber.
- Pour vinegar mix over greens.
- Add steak cubes.
- Add cheese.
- Put Doritos around the edge of the plate.
- Serve with the avacoda and sour cream.