Recipe by mr. and mrs norris
Try these easy baked gold potatoes with garlic from a famous New York restaurant (Balthazar's ).
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs small yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 6 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Brush a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the gold potatoes on the baking sheet, cut side down, and bake for 45 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl.
- Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook over moderately low heat, stirring, until crisp and lightly browned; do not let the garlic get too brown or it will be bitter.
- Pour the garlic and oil over the potatoes, add the parsley and toss. Season with salt and pepper and serve at once.