8 hrs 20 mins
Yummy low-fat, low-sodium appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One day or several hours ahead, prick potatoes with a fork.
- 2Bake in a 425° F oven for 40 to 50 minutes or till tender; cool, wrap and store in refrigerator.
- 3At serving time, cut baking potatoes into quarters.
- 4Scoop out the insides (reserve for another use), leaving ½-inch thick shells.
- 5Lightly brush both sides of potato skins with olive oil.
- 6Place, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 425° F for about 15 minutes or until they are crisp.
- 8Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the chopped tomatoes, basil, and garlic powder; spoon some of the tomato mixture into each potato quarter.
- 9Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake for 2 to 3 minutes longer until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Garlic Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g