Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I liked the sound of this one as it uses cocktail onions, I've only ever used them on a nibblies tray so aim to give this a go soon...From Women's Weekly Xmas issue.
- 125 g baby green beans, topped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed & peeled
- 1 bunch small red radish, trimmed, washed & halved
- 2 (150 g) jars cocktail onions, drained
- Blanch the beans in a saucepan of boiling water until bright green. Drain & refresh in a bowl of iced water, Drain well.
- Combine oil, vinegar and mustard in a small jar, season well with salt & freshly ground black pepper. Shake well to combine.
- Combine beans, carrots, radishes, onions & dressing in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.