- 4 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 1 cup red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 -3 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cucumber, sliced onion, radishes and dill together and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over the cucumbers and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.