A nice summer salad...can be used as a side
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 1 cup red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 -3 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Put cucumber, sliced onion, radishes and dill together and toss gently.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- 3Pour over the cucumbers and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar