Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family goes fishing every year at Neah Bay and this recipe is the result!
- 2 -3 lbs halibut, cut into 2-3 inch long strips
- 1 (10 ounce) boxwheat thin crackers
- 1 (4 ounce) sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic granules
- salt and pepper
- oil, to deep fry
- Heat oil.
- Place both kinds of crackers in the blender and blend till fine crumbs set aside.
- Combine milk and eggs, mixing well, set aside.
- Blend crackers, flour, dill, garlic, salt, pepper, and seafood seasoning together.
- Dip halibut strips in egg mixture and then the cracker mixture.
- Deep fry till golden.
- Place in oven safe pan lined w/ paper towels and then place in 350° oven.
- Cook 5 minutes and serve.