1/1 Photo of Crisp Coleslaw Confetti Salad
From Kraft magazine...what a creative way to blend coleslaw mix with fruit and a zippy Italian dressing. I was completely surprised by this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups Coleslaw, and carrot salad blend
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup green onion, slices (I used a Vidalia onion instead)
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing (I used low-fat)
- 1Combine all ingredients except the dressing in a large bowl.
- 2Add dressing and toss to coat.
- 3Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tropical Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tropical Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Coleslaw Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g