Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious crusty chicken pieces
- 1 kg chicken piece
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning
- 100 g potato chips, garlic flavour
- 250 g grated cheese
- melted butter
- Mix eggs and barbecue seasoning.
- Add chicken pieces, toss to coat and let stand 20 minutes.
- Mix crushed potato chips and cheese.
- Roll each chicken piece in dry mix to coat evenly.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a dry baking dish /in single layer/.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake about 45 - 50 minutes.